Version 1.0 - Released July 3, 2013.
The initial release of MOS Authenticator.
Version 1.0.1 - Released July 9, 2013
Version 1.0.1 makes the following changes:
- Added right-click context menu to sites list.
- Site names can now be edited -- right-click and select Edit
- Registers itself as a "otpauth" URI handler, so you can
click appropriate links in web pages to add sites.
- Adds a clock to the bottom of the window to help you
determine if your computer is in sync with the web site you are
logging in to. (Hover your mouse over the clock to see the
- Clock synchronization now takes place every three hours
rather than just at startup.
- You can force a clock sync by clicking the clock.
- Allows pasting of an otpauth URI into the Add Site screen.
The URI will be parsed and the input fields will be populated
with data from the URI.
- If you modify the shortcut to use a hotkey, MOS
Authenticator will now pop up onto the screen more reliably.
- Site names are left-justified rather than centered if they
are wider than can fit in the window.
- Double-clicking a site copies the authorization code to the
clipboard, and minimizes the window.
- Added "Add Site from Clipboard" option in site context menu
when an otpauth URI is on the clipboard.
Version 1.0.2 - Released May 31, 2014
- Added option to enable/disable auto-minimize when
double-clicking on a site entry. Right-click the site list for
- The width of the window is no longer fixed; you can resize
horizontally as well as vertically.
Version 1.1.2 - Released August 30, 2016
- Adds a 'Small Text Mode' view option to make the site list
more compact. Right-click the site list to see this new
- Adds a 'Hide Codes Until Selected' view option to hide the
authentication codes until a site has been selected.
Right-click the site list to view this option.